Zerobit1 announces leadership team
By Canadian Security StaffNews Data Security cybersecurity terry hoffman training zerobit1
Terry Hoffman, founder and board chairman, Zerobit1 Security Planning Consultants Inc. and 2B CyberBright Security Awareness Training, recently announced the launch of 2B CyberBright, a cybersecurity and identity theft awareness training program, and introduced the organization’s leadership team.
• Terence Kilgore, senior consultant and managing partner is a security veteran who brings over 25 years of security experience in the design, management and large-scale deployment of integrated security systems.
• Scott Coulson, senior consultant and managing partner, will lead sales and marketing of 2B CyberBright and contribute to the future strategic direction and the on-going growth opportunities, as well as have the responsibility of senior consultant for ZeroBit1 Security and Risk Management Services.
• Nick Hewitt, senior consultant and director of technical services brings his IT leadership, sales and product development in technology-based software, system administration, video and access control systems, surveillance technology, services and solutions to the ZeroBit1/2B CyberBright team.
• Julie Taylor, director of sales and marketing, evangelizes security solutions through sales and marketing strategies to engage customers, drive growth and increase brand awareness.
Print this page
- GSX is Chicago bound for 2019
- RCMP ‘sitting on’ watchdog report into alleged spying on anti-oil protesters