Webinar recap: Risk & Incidents: Same playground, different castles
By Canadian SecurityNews Industry News
For those who missed Brian McIlravey's webinar, hosted by Canadian Security magazine and sponsored by Resolver, the full presentation is now available.
In his 60-minute presentation, Brian McIlravey, Executive Vice President at Resolver Inc. (formerly PPM 2000), provided insight into measuring risk and some of the key indicators and factors involved. McIlravey discussed the types of risk and risk-based scenarios enterprises are likely to encounter, and how important incidents are, relative to the risk process.
McIlravey also took live Q&A from the attendees and answered some key questions including:
• What should you do if you don’t have a dedicated risk or security manager?
• How do you collaborate with other departments within your organization to produce a risk profile?
• How do you interface with your customers’ or partners’ approaches to risk?
View the entire webinar here (registration required).
Access McIlravey’s slide presentation here.
Print this page
- Cyber threats highlighted in EMC global survey
- Companies must notify people affected by privacy breaches: watchdog