Focus On Healthcare Security 2018 event now open for registration
By StaffNews Health Care focus on focus on health care security focus on series
Canadian Security magazine has released the full schedule and agenda for the forthcoming Focus on Healthcare Security event, which will be held Dec. 4 at the International Centre, Mississauga, Ont.
Year after year, this is our most popular and best attended “Focus on” event, with content that appeals to GTA (and beyond) health-care security professionals.
This year’s seminars include:
- Marijuana policy and health-care security, hosted by Andrew Aris, Director, Security and Safety, CAMH; Gavin MacKenzie, Clinical Legal Counsel at CAMH.
- Receiving Toronto Van Attack Victims, hosted by Bruna Mariano, manager of security services, Sunnybrook Healh Sciences.
- IAHSS: Current Initiatives, Future Plans and the Growth of Partnerships, hosted by Kevin Tuohey, 2018 Board President, International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety, Executive Director for Research Compliance at Boston University and Boston Medical Center.
The day also includes breakfast, lunch, networking breaks and opportunities to meet with colleagues and event sponsors, including Paladin Security, Darktrace, Dataminr, MNP, ASSA ABLOY and Convergint Technologies.
Print this page
- Sky’s the limit as Calgary opens testing area for drones and new technologies
- Webinar: How to protect your customers’ data