Canadian Security introduces new advisory board
By Canadian Security StaffNews security director of the year
Canadian Security recently appointed a new editorial advisory board — a group of professionals who will advise the publication on corporate security and related matters and will also form the judging committee for the upcoming Security Director of the Year.
The board comprises:
- Martin Deslauriers, president, Providis Services Conseils
- Agnes Pienio-Ganthier, regional loss prevention manager, Amazon Canada
- Ken Doige, founder and CEO, ESRM Solutions
- Roxanne Krause, director of security, CN Tower
- Danielle Weddepohl, associate vice-president, safety and emergency management, Sheridan College
- Rowan Hamilton, chief operating officer, Commissionaires Great Lakes
Canadian Security is grateful for the support of these security professionals, as well as all those who have previously served on the advisory board. For more details on the Security Director of the Year award, visit the 2023 nomination page. Submissions close on August 4, 2023.
Print this page
- Fire situation eases slightly, but risks remain as more than 400 wildfires still burn
- Government commemorates ‘sombre anniversary’ 10 years after southern Alberta floods