Advance: Women in Security agenda announced
By Canadian Security StaffFeatures
Canadian Security, SP&T News and Sécurité Québec are pleased to announce the speaker line-up for the inaugural Advance: Women in Security virtual conference, happening May 31 at 1PM ET.
Security professionals from across Canada and the U.S. are coming together to share their views on topics that are paramount and integral to the future of the industry. The event will comprise two panel discussions focused on: recruitment & retention as a means to promote diversity in the security industry; and the role of associations in celebrating the accomplishments of women working in the industry, as well as mentoring the next generation of security leaders.
Speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Elizabeth Parks, president and CMO, Parks Associates
- Floria Chiu, enterprise account executive, Allied Universal Canada
- Jenn Hilber, business architect, Convergint; chair of Convergint Women Connect affinity group
- Elaine Palome, HR director, Axis Communications
- Erin Mann, business vision and strategy manager, Latch
- Helen Perry-Raycraft, assistant regional vice-president, Region 6C (Sask., Alta. and B.C.) ASIS Canada; Women in Security liaison, ASIS Sask. Chapter; Member-at-large, CANASA National Board; vice-president & COO, Brigadier & Elite Security Systems Ltd.
- Joanne Robertson, board member, CANASA B.C. Council; member, CANASA National Working Committee; director of sales, West, Inaxsys Security Systems
- Ceres Silva, chair, WIS, ASIS Toronto; council member, CANASA Central; member, SIA Women in Security Forum; founding member, Immigrant Women in Business of Canada; Canadian sales director, Eagle Eye Networks
- Katie Greatti, associate director, learning and development, Security Industry Association
Registration for this event is now open. We hope you will join us on May 31 and participate in these important discussions. Thank you to Gold sponsors GardaWorld and Winsted for their support.
Print this page
Leave a Reply