Webinar: Using threat intelligence to defend your organization
By Canadian Security StaffNews
Canadian Security is hosting a webinar on Aug. 17 at 1PM ET in co-operation with sponsor Microsoft Canada.
Hear from Microsoft Security Global Black Belt Geoffrey Roote on how to safeguard your organization from today’s attacks — and be ready for tomorrow’s.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Expose and eliminate modern threats and their infrastructure using dynamic cyberthreat intelligence.
- Identify attackers and their tools using a complete map of the internet.
- Accelerate threat detection and remediation by discovering the full scope of an attack.
- Enhance your security tools and workflows by using the raw cyberthreat intelligence from your security tools and workflows.
Don’t just react to threats. Get ahead of them. Threat intelligence is the cornerstone of detection, enrichment, and actor tracking to help protect your organization from modern adversaries.
Print this page
- Financial burden of cybercrime remains high even as awareness grows
- Nashville school shooter’s writings reignite debate over releasing material written by mass killers