Webinar replay: Security and remote work challenges
By Canadian Security StaffNews blackberry cybersecurity webinar work from home
The Canadian Security webinar, “Security and Remote Work Challenges,” sponsored by BlackBerry and originally presented on April 30, is currently available to view as an archived presentation.
Visit the registration page to access the full webinar.
The webinar was presented by Michael Akpata, North American Lead, Policing, Public Safety, and Investigations, BlackBerry AtHoc; and Anthony Toric, Canadian Technical Sales Leader, BlackBerry.
Akpata and Toric addressed topics including:
- Challenges and Considerations of Remote Working
- The Must-Have Technology Tools to Support the Productivity of Remote Workers
- Why Your Existing Security Measures May Not Work in this New Environment and What You Can Do About It
Q&A from live attendees is also included in the archived webinar.
Print this page
- Murky mystery of COVID-19’s origins takes back seat in Canada to easing crisis
- Zoom acquires secure messaging and file-sharing service