SIA’s Securing New Ground annual report now available
By Canadian SecurityNews
The Security Industry Association's (SIA) Securing New Ground Annual Report is now available through the SIA online bookstore. The SNG Annual Report is a 350-page compendium of new primary research and market information. The information ranges from financial and transaction information to technology, market and customer trends.
David Dickson, Director of Business Development for ADT Canada Advanced Integration, says, “The Securing New Ground Annual Report points me in new strategic directions by teaching not just who the players are but why the market is changing. It’s a great reference tool.”
The 2011 edition features a new contribution by Memoori — a report about the state of the world’s physical security industry in 2011, its challenges and potential business opportunities over the next five years. Combining market sizing data with a review of the commercial dynamics that are reshaping this market, it also analyzes implications on developing business opportunities through merger, acquisition, alliance and investment.
The report includes:
- Survey of the Security Business 2011: Shape, Structure & Consolidation – Memoori
- Emerging Trends & Technologies in the Global Physical Security Market – IMS Research
- 2011 The State of the Security Industry – Jeff Kessler, Imperial Capital
- Security, Safety and Defense Report – Morgan Keegan & Company Inc.
- Channel Trends – Sandy Jones, Sandra Jones and Company
- Selected Investment and M&A Transaction Activity 2009-2011 – Securing New Ground Business Intelligence Service
The SNG Annual Report is available for $595 to SIA members. Non-members can purchase the report for $695. The report can be purchased through the SIA online bookstore, or by calling 703-647-8492.
Print this page
Leave a Reply