PPSS slash resistant duty jacket
By Canadian SecurityProducts Fire & Life Safety
U.K. based PPSS have now launched a highly durable slash resistant duty jacket, using their very own EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 fabric Cut-Tex PRO.
This slash resistant duty jacket can easily be worn on top of a suit jacket and allow the wearer to deal with potentially hostile situations and aggressive members of the public primarily using diplomacy or communication skills, while being reasonably protected in case the situation erupts and edged weapons are being used.
- Outer Material: Heavy duty nylon rip stop fabric (water & wind resistant)
- Inner Material: 100% Cut-Tex PRO
- Length: Long, to conceal firearms
- Pockets: 2 x large front pockets and 1 x chest pocket
- Zips: YKK zips
- Elastic Cord: Around the bottom of the jacket and back of the neck
- Cuff: Velcro strap around cuff
- Additional features: ‘Reach through side slit’ for easy direct access to duty belt or firearm, without having to lift jacket
Print this page
- The value of research in the security industry
- TeleEye launches the entry-level MX810-HD high definition fixed dome