GardaWorld acquires WorldAware
By CS StaffNews Crisis24 GardaWorld Security Corporation WorldAware
The transaction closed July 10 and the integration of the business will take place in the coming months
GardaWorld Security Corporation announced its acquisition of WorldAware, a security risk management firm based in the U.S.
According to GardaWorld, WorldAware, combined with the company’s Crisis24 division, “will create a premier industry player in integrated security risk management.”
The strategic acquisition of WorldAware enables GardaWorld to offer its clients access to comprehensive intelligence and security risk management services in the industry, anywhere in the world.
“The competitive landscape has seen radical shifts and an integrated approach to managing risk, coupled with the right mix of capabilities, has never been more important,” said Stephan Crétier, founder, president and CEO, GardaWorld, in a prepared statement. “GardaWorld continues to lead in establishing this new paradigm to the benefit of our clients around the world.”
Through the acquisition, the two companies will:
- Advise and serve 25%+ of the Fortune 500, 35%+ of the CAC 40 and a multitude of leading UK and European conglomerates
- Second largest executive protection global provider to the most prominent family offices, leading Silicon Valley tech firms and corporations
- Respond to 35%+ of world’s insured kidnap for ransom and extortion cases
- Monitor and protect over 32 million people a year
- Disseminate over 500K daily security alerts and intelligence briefings yearly
The transaction closed July 10 and the integration of the business will take place in the coming months. At this time, both WorldAware and Crisis24, will continue to operate under their respective brands and technologies.
Print this page
Leave a Reply