ASIS announces 2017-2019 Board candidates
By Canadian SecurityNews Industry News
The full list comprises:
· Charles E. “Chuck” Andrews, CPP, Assistant Dean, University of Phoenix, College of Security & Criminal Justice
· Howard J. Belfor, CPP, President, Belfor & Associates, LLC
· Gail M. Essen, CPP, PSP, Enterprise Senior Consultant, Integrated Security Solutions, Honeywell
· Radek Havlis, CPP, Vice President, Security Cooperation, Deutsche Telekom AG
· Godfried Hendriks, CPP, Managing Director/Consultant, GOING Consultancy B.V.
· Richard F. Lisko, CPP, Vice President, AlliedBarton Security Services
· Timothy M. McCreight, CPP, Director, Advisory Services, Above Security—A Hitachi Group Company
· Malcolm C. Smith, CPP, Head of Group Security, Sasol
Voting will take place online July 11 to Aug. 23 and is open to all current ASIS members. Details, including a link to the ballot, will be sent to all ASIS members July 11-14. The new Board will be announced on Sept 12 from the ASIS International 62nd Annual Seminar and Exhibits, in Orlando, Fla.
Print this page