Zebra Technologies adds laminator feature
By Canadian SecurityProducts Access Control
Zebra Technologies Corp. announces the addition of the laminator feature, capable of laminating both sides of a cards simultaneously, to the ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer. The new laminator option, available globally, will provide an extra layer of protection and security which is essential security element for federal credentialing, driver’s licensing, and for organizations with high security requirements.
The ZXP Series 8 laminator offers lowest total cost of ownership with its patented, waste-free laminates. This model also provides increased durability and prolonged card life by preventing image fading and dye migration that can occur with normal card use. Secure lamination is ideal for:
• Driver’s Licenses
• Government & Military ID Cards
• High Security Access Control ID Cards
• Law Enforcement and Correctional Facility ID Cards
• Airport Personnel ID Cards
• Applications requiring secure issuance of long-lasting, tamper-evident IDs
Zebra Technologies Corp.
Print this page
- Stainless steel hasp for highly corrosive environments S431 from Master Lock
- iCVR-MP can be deployed in mixed IT networks