Women’s Executive Network presents 2021 top 100 award winners
By Canadian Security StaffNews Data Security Health Care VR Event Executive Women leadership Women Entrepreneurs women in security
The 2021 Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award Winners list was recently released by Women’s Executive Network, recognizing 105 outstanding women across Canada.
“When I look at this year’s winners, I see a group of radically authentic women who remind us all of what it means to stand up with courage, for themselves and those around them,” said Sherri Stevens, Owner and CEO of WXN, in a press release. “By recognizing and celebrating the strength, fearlessness, resilience and heart these women demonstrate, we can inspire more of the same in generations to come.”
The Top 100 Awards span the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, with the winners selected by WXN’s Diversity Council of Canada. Award winners working in the security and home automation industries include:
- Cynthia Weeden, Founder and President of FutureShield
- Lisa Lapointe, Chief Executive Officer at Terranova Security
- Zainul Mawji, Executive Vice President of Home Solutions at Telus
- Juggy Sihota, Vice President of Consumer Health at Telus
Read the enitre list of winners here.
Print this page
- Roundtable: Crime prevention through customer service
- Amazon releases free cybersecurity awareness training