Vandal resistant mini-dome camera
By Canadian SecurityProducts CCTV
The Canon VB-C500VD vandal resistant mini dome network camera is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications where discreet high quality surveillance over a network is important- making it the perfect choice for monitoring correctional facilities, transportation areas, financial institutions, schools and retail stores.
The vandal resistant dome minimizes damage to the camera caused by tampering or vandalism.
• 82° Wide Angle Lens with 2.4x Optical Zoom
• Auto Day / Night with Digital Night Mode
• IEEE 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Multi-Directional Shock Absorber
The exterior of the VB-C500VD is comprised of high-shock resistant materials, reducing the possibility of outer damage caused by vandalism. The base is made of a heat-resistant polycarbonate and ABS mixture, the body from tough alloyed aluminum, and the dome cover casing is made of strong polycarbonate plastic.
Print this page
- IQinVision expands alliance series with H.264 outdoor vandal domes
- Hurd recipient of ASIS Ron Minion Memorial Award