Security Executive Council launches COVID-19 security resource page
By CS StaffCOVID-19 Updates Public Sector COVID-19 Security Executive Council Subject Matter Experts (SME)
Resources are free of charge
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the amount of available information is overwhelming. Security leaders are dealing with critical immediate concerns, with little opportunity to look ahead.
To accommodate this need, the Security Executive Council has launched a COVID-19 Security Resource Page. The new page includes security-specific tools and resources that will help security leaders transition their organizations through the next pandemic phases of deceleration and phased recovery.
The COVID-19 resources are created by SEC staff and Subject Matter Experts (SME) using the Collective Knowledge of the SEC community. Resources include:
• COVID-19 Decision Insight: Addressing Employee Wellness and Duty of Care Responsibilities
• Phases of Pandemic with Action Items for Security
• COVID-19 GSOC & General Security Risk Mitigation Checklist
• COVID-19 Decision Insight: COVID-19 and Security Cost-Cutting Measures
• When Emotions Run High: Dealing with Stress in Crisis Management
• Structured Critical Incident Response (Parts 1-4)
Resources are free of charge. The page will be updated continually throughout the pandemic event.
Print this page