Module electrical control system
Winsted Corporation, supplier of control room console solutions, has announced the availability of the company’s new Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System.
Specifically designed for Winsted’s Sight-Line and Insight console systems, Dyna-Linq is a flexible electrical system that provides simple plug-and-play operations. The system is approved by UL Standard 962 and provides a modular, expandable and reconfigurable electrical system that can simply be plugged into a standard electrical outlet. The system does not require an electrician to install.
Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System features and components:
- Duplex outlets and mounting Plates for easy configuration
- Smart Box that can power up to eight duplex outlets
- Jumper cords provide connectivity to various areas of the console and are available in 26”, 34” and 48” lengths
Easy installation in just four simple steps for each Smart Box:
- Mount the duplex outlets in the desired locations on the console.
- Connect the jumper Cords to the duplex outlets and link together.
- Connect the Smart Box anywhere in the run of outlets.
- Plug the Smart Box into any standard wall outlet.
For customers who purchase a Dyna-Linq system with a console, Winsted will install the system for free prior to shipping.
Most Popular Stories
Security Canada Atlantic 2017
September 13, 2017
ASIS Chapter 190 Fall 2017 Golf Tournament
September 14, 2017
(ISC)2 Security Congress
September 25-27, 2017
ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits 2017
September 25-28, 2017
Focus On Drones
October 4, 2017
Security Canada Central
October 18-19, 2017