Module electrical control system
Winsted Corporation, supplier of control room console solutions, has announced the availability of the company’s new Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System.
Specifically designed for Winsted’s Sight-Line and Insight console systems, Dyna-Linq is a flexible electrical system that provides simple plug-and-play operations. The system is approved by UL Standard 962 and provides a modular, expandable and reconfigurable electrical system that can simply be plugged into a standard electrical outlet. The system does not require an electrician to install.
Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System features and components:
- Duplex outlets and mounting Plates for easy configuration
- Smart Box that can power up to eight duplex outlets
- Jumper cords provide connectivity to various areas of the console and are available in 26”, 34” and 48” lengths
Easy installation in just four simple steps for each Smart Box:
- Mount the duplex outlets in the desired locations on the console.
- Connect the jumper Cords to the duplex outlets and link together.
- Connect the Smart Box anywhere in the run of outlets.
- Plug the Smart Box into any standard wall outlet.
For customers who purchase a Dyna-Linq system with a console, Winsted will install the system for free prior to shipping.
Most Popular Stories
ASIS Toronto Chapter Annual Golf Tournament
August 22, 2018
Converged Technology Forum
August 23, 2018
Security Canada Atlantic
September 12, 2018
September 20-21, 2018
Retail Secure 2018
September 20, 2018
Cannabis in Retail Forum
September 21, 2018