Module electrical control system
Winsted Corporation, supplier of control room console solutions, has announced the availability of the company’s new Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System.
Specifically designed for Winsted’s Sight-Line and Insight console systems, Dyna-Linq is a flexible electrical system that provides simple plug-and-play operations. The system is approved by UL Standard 962 and provides a modular, expandable and reconfigurable electrical system that can simply be plugged into a standard electrical outlet. The system does not require an electrician to install.
Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System features and components:
- Duplex outlets and mounting Plates for easy configuration
- Smart Box that can power up to eight duplex outlets
- Jumper cords provide connectivity to various areas of the console and are available in 26”, 34” and 48” lengths
Easy installation in just four simple steps for each Smart Box:
- Mount the duplex outlets in the desired locations on the console.
- Connect the jumper Cords to the duplex outlets and link together.
- Connect the Smart Box anywhere in the run of outlets.
- Plug the Smart Box into any standard wall outlet.
For customers who purchase a Dyna-Linq system with a console, Winsted will install the system for free prior to shipping.
Most Popular Stories
Security Through Safe Design CPTED Course (Advanced - Level 2)
October 18-19, 2018
Security Canada Central
October 24-25, 2018
October 30-1, 2018
International Cyber Security and Intelligence Conference 2018
November 14, 2018
Focus On Healthcare Security
December 4, 2018