Focus On Recovery: A Virtual event for businesses re-opening their doors
By Canadian Security StaffFeatures
Join Canadian Security magazine on Tuesday, June 16, for a morning of discussion with property managers, retailers and security experts as COVID-19 recovery gets underway across Canada.
As businesses and buildings reopen their doors through a phased program, they will be mindful of social distancing requirements and other health and safety considerations.
Guest panelists at this virtual event will include:
- David Sulston, Director of Security, Oxford Properties
- Jody Reid, Security Manager, H&R REIT, The BOW Tower
- Roy Manias, Senior Director, Security and Life Safety, National Security Operations, Cadillac Fairview
- Covell Phillips, Vice-President, Client Services, Paragon Security
- David Sinkinson, Co-Founder & CEO, AppArmor
- Michael Coladipietro, Director, Risk Management, Longo Bros. Fruit Markets Inc.
- Stacy Gallant, Director of Consulting Services, Investigations and Executive Protection , GardaWorld
- Stephen O’Keefe, President, Bottom Line Matters
Panelists will share their COVID-19 experiences with attendees, providing key takeaways and best practices that can be applied to many businesses.
Expect to hear about pandemic planning, working with frontline staff, serving tenants and customers effectively, technology solutions to manage COVID-19 detection, the future of emergency management and a lot more.
Print this page
- Toronto police chief to resign: ‘I look forward to being a full time dad’
- Cautious Canadians increasingly wearing masks, fear second wave of COVID: Poll