Focus On Cannabis Security is live on Oct. 21
By Canadian Security StaffFeatures
Join Canadian Security magazine on Oct. 21 at 1PM ET for an afternoon of discussion, debate and insight from some of the leading experts in Canada on cannabis security.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Cannabis and COVID-19 – how is the industry coping?
- Packaging, transportation and logistics
- The evolution of safety and security standards
- Security since recreational legalization and what’s next
Speakers scheduled to appear include: David Hyde, CEO, Hyde Advisory & Investments; Tess Espejo, Program Manager, Building and Life Safety Technologies, ULC; Ken Doige, Vice President Security & Safety, CannTrust; Terry Hoffman, Vice President of Enterprise Risk and Security, Zenabis; Mike Soberal, Senior Director, Corporate Security, Aurora Cannabis; Jeff Hannah, Principal Consultant, JH & Associations.
This will be an educational event with content and learning opportunities for anyone allied to Canada’s cannabis community, as well as security industry professionals engaged in the cannabis industry or simply interested in learning more about the development of security measures in a dynamic and evolving industry. Each of our speakers and panelists will be available for audience Q&A live during the event.
Register now and save your spot on Oct. 21!
Print this page
- SARS was ‘dress rehearsal for COVID-19’ but Canada failed health care workers: report
- Post COVID Facility Access Control: On-Premise vs. Cloud/Hosted