Canada’s Greg Thompson elected to (ISC)² 2017 board of directors
By StaffNews Industry News
Congratulations to Greg Thompson, CISSP, who will be representing Canada as one of the newly elected members of (ISC)²’s board of directors.
Thompson, based in Toronto as VP and head of Global Operational Risk at Scotiabank, will begin his three-year term on Jan. 1, 2017, along with the other new members:
• Arthur Friedman, CISSP, U.S.A.
• Sai Honig, CISSP, CCSP, New Zealand
• Jennifer Minella, CISSP, U.S.A.
• Zach Tudor, CISSP, U.S.A.
“I look forward to working with the new and returning board members as we achieve our vision to inspire a safe and secure cyber world,” said David Shearer, CEO. “And I take this opportunity to recognize the outstanding contributions that the outgoing members of our board of directors have made to (ISC)². They have tirelessly supported (ISC)2 as well as the Center for Cyber Safety and Education in many other volunteer capacities.”
For a complete list of current board members, click here.
The 13-member board “provides strategy, governance and oversight for the organization, grants certifications to qualifying candidates, and enforces adherence to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics”, according to (ISC)².
Print this page
- CBSA officer at Peace Bridge charged in cross border tobacco smuggling probe
- Woman wants apology after laptop destroyed in Regina airport security detention