ASIS Toronto’s annual women in security conference happens Nov. 15
By StaffNews Industry News
ASIS Toronto will hold its annual Women in Security event on Nov. 15 with a focus on "The Power of Mentors - Making Connections Count."
The keynote speaker this year will be Rosanne Manghisi, a senior vice-president at SOS Security, a $450-million security services company that provides security guard services, investigations, training, executive protection, and command centre operations.
Manghisi also serves of the Department of Justice’s advisory board for security and law enforcement technology and is a member of the IACP’s (International Association of Chiefs of Police) medical advisory board.
Additional speakers include:
• Janice Holmes, Security, Health and Safety Manager, Friday Harbour Resorts
• Wendy Scott, Staff Sergeant, Toronto Transit Commission
• Todd Milne, Director, Security Operations, University Health Network
• Chelsey Herman, Human Resources Associate, Axis Communications Canada
• Calandra Guiry, National Loss Prevention Manager, Sephora
ASIS Toronto will hold its annual general meeting immediately following the event. For registration details, visit www.asistoronto.org.
Print this page
- ‘Cop’s cop,’ 22 year old among victims of California rampage
- Program allows visitors past airport security without ticket