ASIS Edmonton chapter announces agenda for Fortify event in April
By Canadian Security StaffNews ASIS asis canada asis edmonton
The Edmonton/Northern Alberta chapter of ASIS International has released more details regarding its upcoming Fortify conference, scheduled for April 19-20 in Edmonton.
The conference is being held in recognition of the 40th anniversary of the chapter — the first ASIS chapter established in Canada.
According to event organizers, presentations will include sessions on:
- Cybercrime in 2023
- Crisis management
- Staffing and retention issues
- Adapting workplace violence strategies to flexible workplaces
- A two-part session on understanding vulnerability led by Boyle Street Community Services, a social service agency
The conference will also include a reception on the evening of Wednesday, April 19, and a trade show on Thursday, April 20.
Pricing and registration details are available on the conference website.
Print this page
- Pandemic isolation, social media could be factors in violent crimes by teens: experts
- US$300K Brink’s heist: Men distract worker, thief swipes cash