In the world today, security demands seasoned, dedicated personnel. Mitigation of risk must be balanced against the importance of customer service. Organizations must be able to respond in a responsible and legal manner to protect their staff, visitors and the general public.
Members of the Elite Protection Division (EPD) Program possess stability, mature judgment, authoritative appearance and demeanour, and high levels of physical ability. They are best suited for:
- Environments with heavy degrees of public contact
- Situations that are sensitive or that require professional enforcement procedures and duties
- High-profile events and locations
- Services currently provided by off-duty police officers
When selecting individuals for the EPD Program, we at G4S look for the following:
- All EPD Members:
- 1-2 years supervisory or management experience in a security-related industry
- 3 years of work history in progressively responsible positions
- Emergency First Responder
- For Elite Protection Professionals (EPP™) only:
- 1-3 years police or military service
- Professional accreditation in a military or law enforcement-related occupation
- For Elite Protection Officers (EPO) only
- Post-secondary diploma in law enforcement or related field
- Currently active Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Certified Protection Officer (CPO) designation
Highly-trained and highly-experienced, EPPs™ and EPOs have the skills needed to deal with dangerous, high-risk situations. All members of the EPD Program pride themselves on their ability to resolve problems peacefully, and provide excellent customer service.
Let us help you to see the opportunities that exist in the challenge of securing your world.